Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Dodge Caliber 2.0
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My fiancé is replacing a CVT in my 2007 Dodge caliber SXT 2.0 L and when do yard pulled the part from another car they let all of the fluid drain so we are wondering if someone can give me a link of a video or some specific instructions on refilling it with transmission fluid and what kind to use and possibly how much. Thank you so much you’ve been very helpful.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello everyone. My fiancé is replacing a CVT in my 2007 Dodge caliber SXT 2.0 L and when do yard pulled the part from another car they let all of the fluid drain so we are wondering if someone can give me a link of a video or some specific instructions on refilling it with transmission fluid and what kind to use and possibly how much. Thank you so much you’ve been very helpful.
Make sure you got the transmission module from the car as well that module and trans has to match in order for the car to run the module is inside the car on the driver side under the dash it's easy to unplug and take out you REALLY need that. .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVcLJXajqk0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts