Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved from CT down to NC this week. I had the caliber filled to capacity from front to back and top to bottom; except front two seats for me and my dog lol. I had a 2009 before they made some minor changes to the 2010 model and I have to say I really like the little things they did, such as, the padded door rests, door lock out of the way now, forward and back adjustable head rest and as well the whole center console and dash. Anyways, on the trip down there with the A/C on the whole way and car filled with stuff I ended up getting 29.8 mpg on one tank (lots of hills in PA), 31.7 on next and 32.1 on the last tank. I was extremly impressed! With all that weight from all the stuff in the car and the A/C blowing; I couldnt ask for more!

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Great news and welcome to the South. I think you'll enjoy the winters a little more in North Carolina than in Connecticut. But then again, I'm wrong more often than I'm right. Just ask my wife!!

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Glad to hear that you'r trip was good. Thumbs up for the Caliber :smileup:
Good luck with the new home and new life in NC

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Im jealous, lol, i want that interior, man its so fresh! thanks for the info though, when you gonna fill out your vehicle info?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great news and welcome to the South. I think you'll enjoy the winters a little more in North Carolina than in Connecticut. But then again, I'm wrong more often than I'm right. Just ask my wife!!
So far I really enjoy it down here. Definately warmer here lol but im getting used to it. I know I will love the winter here as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im jealous, lol, i want that interior, man its so fresh! thanks for the info though, when you gonna fill out your vehicle info?
Im definately much happier with the new interior! I know I have to fill out my vehicle information. I will get it done this week for sure!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
:wavey::iagree::Racing:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol I know I know...I will take pics in the next week or two after I get my windows tinted. Wanted to do a couple little things first before I did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts