Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was around 11 PM last night, on my way home from a friends that I noticed an older style Porsche barreling down the road. I decided to join lol, it was not not much of a race at all, we did 2 rolling races and a dig and I smoked the guy every time. The Porsche was a 66' 911S I believe. But it was fun none the less...

Reactions: David Young

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Great Kill!!! I like the 911's but they don't seem to do very well in low speed crashes. A guy in my town hit a tree at an estimated 30 m.p.h., and died. Rep points for the kill!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't help but laugh at the quote
A guy in my town hit a tree at an estimated 30 m.p.h., and died. Rep points for the kill!
looks so much as if your implying something else lol... I would like to race one of the many Boxters that reside in my town.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
i would also trie to kill the porsches... i'm livin near a porsche factory and they're all drivin around here..
:(

and i got no srt
:(

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I totally trashed a Boxter from a cold start. Didn't look like second generation though so it might have been a 2.7L (~220 HP).

On another site, someone claimed a Boxter S with a MS1 SRT.

AND I had groceries in the car (the Boxter didn't, obviously).

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I was driving to my cottage last weekend with my fiance and came across a charger r/t daytona....now the back roads of the country side jsut seemed ideal to have some fun..even though the fiance didnt think so lol...we went from 35mph....60mph and a dig....sad to say i didnt outlast it from a dig...spun way too much in first and wsant really moving fast enough to pull in second 3rd and forth i played catch up though we got to about 115 when i was on his bumper and he shut it down...ill give him that one...from a 35 (no brake boost) i got him bby about 2 cars at 100mph and 60mph (brake boost) got him by about 3 at 125mph..... 2-1...i win best outa three. figured it would be a story to tell of a death and two kills.:Racing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts