Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At KilKare Dragway. (in HD) 13.32 at 106 mph
Fast forward to 1:16 for the actual run, other driver took for ever to stage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518yjNtLtEo#t=1m14s

At KilKare Dragway. (low def) 13.30 at 107 (granny shifting due to motor mount flex locking me out of third gear)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whldISjM1Bk
^Both passes on stock all-season RSA tires. Wishing I had something better but managed a 2.0 60' time.

I hope to run 13.10's or so here shortly, I've installed a cat-less o2 housing from needswings. (still have the 2nd cat under the car) It definitely breathes better now.

Enjoy. :Racing:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Reps for the cool videos! I haven't been to KilKare since I was a kid. I'll have to take the kids there sometime. I used to go to the Spring Nationals years ago too. Good times! :Racing: I put a link in the Ohio Calibers group page. That could make for a neat thread for racing/performance videos and stuff.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
Nice runs!! I think I might be able to turn a 17.....LOL!!

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Man!!! Good runs, if you had traction i think 13 flat would be easy for you.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Great runs... i need to post some track videos,,once i get my tuning to where ican run some higher boost and my spray im hoping to be in the high 12s. And if i can find some stronger axles i might run mids. Where u on DRs streets or slicks?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great runs... i need to post some track videos,,once i get my tuning to where ican run some higher boost and my spray im hoping to be in the high 12s. And if i can find some stronger axles i might run mids. Where u on DRs streets or slicks?
The stock all season goodyears. I need some better tires. Hopefully I'd see 13.0 or so.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Must be nice, i think we run...18's?? with the CVT's

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just bought the same tires, there sitting in my garage, probally get them installed next week...How do u like them??
Great vids!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought the same tires, there sitting in my garage, probally get them installed next week...How do u like them??
Great vids!!
I like them. They've made me realize how bad the stock RSA's where.
On some tight circular off ramps the tires used to start breaking loose around 40-42, now I'm pushing 50 before any traction fades.
Definitely is going to help my autoX times.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Must be nice, i think we run...18's?? with the CVT's
Sounds about right...i ran a 17.5 @ 76 mph with just k&n cai before i did my nonsense

1 - 11 of 11 Posts