Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a few posts about how to do this - there is a drain valve somewhere, or just remove the radiator hose, which is what I thought I'd do...

But now that I'm under the car, I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to look for.

I see a radiator hose on upper passenger side, and am expecting to see one on bottom driver side, but... no. I know there has to be one.

I do see something that looks like it's halfway up on the drivers' side. Do I need to remove the battery & tray to get to it and drain from there?

I dunno.

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I owned a 2000 VW Passat.

Working on this Caliber is a piece of cake!

Simply changing a belt on that Passat required removal of the whole front end (put in "service mode").

I hate the entire German country because of that car!

The Caliber... Sometimes I just need to really look at things with my glasses on. 😆😎

· Registered
934 Posts
Jesus Chrysler. The hard working people on this forum could have done a better job designing this vehicle
Keep in mind that this car is a product of the DaimlerChrysler era. By the time the Caliber was in development Daimler had bled Chrysler's coffers dry to fund Mercedes development and left them with practically no resources. The fact that they got anything functional to market, much less hits like the Chrysler 300 and Dodge Challenger/Charger actually speaks volumes for the "real" Chrysler engineers.

· Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts