Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

Was just wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up some sort of annual meet and greet and or swap meet, or weekly/monthly/whateverly for us midatlantic'rs.

Lets brainstorm as to a meeting place, activities, etc.

Who's in? Preferred locations? I'm in Southern VA, so I figure I'm in roughly the lower half of the region...

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
awesome! So first thing we need is a location to rendevous, a destination in mind, and a general idea as to what season we want to do this in... any takers?

edit:: I'm thinking sometime in september or october? blue ridge highway or somewhere scenic? Or the beach, in the off season somewhere (that's late september in my neighboring va beach approximately). The goals I have in mind, are lots of fun, plenty of photo opportunities as well as enough space for a large(r) gathering -just in case because I'm a hopeful. ;)

·
Banned
511 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
oops...typo- anyho, it's a darn shame it's been raining like crazy the last 24 hours, I can't even poke around it too much- there was a leaf inside it this morning and my mom was laughing because i got crazy... lovely, lovely, lovely car. :)

it's about 5$ per person on the Skyline drive...but they've got some nice lodges and some pretty vistas. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well I’m new here and in Reisterstown MD, but looking forward to meeting some of you gear heads that actually know wtf you are doing? ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
anyone have any dates for a meet? i should have all my lights in this week and next and all my sound gear i hope to have installed soon???

anyone know a good yet cheap fabricator? i want a nice rear box and fear if i try this i will mess up :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
You bring the dates and I'll make the meet. ;-)
I'm the one i call out sick 2 :) so i'm open and ready for what others can make work.
long as its not time i have set aside for my sons!
they take 1st place with me, but **** they would love this type stuff.

they cant wait 2 see what i do with the car!
they want 2 see some carbon fiber on it? :) lmao.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts