·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Leg Thigh Human leg Flooring Pattern

Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Gas Automotive exterior Auto part

Automotive tire Saw Motor vehicle Rim Gas

I am currently having problems with the oil feed line. It looks like it is a 12mm -4an banjo bolt. One should be here tomorrow.

Also it is a 3 inch downpipe so i will have to figure out how to connect this all to the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 · (Edited)
So I have been tuning the car and the 04 PT cruiser injectors look like they have maxed out. I still am also using stock pump**. The current PSI is at 12.4 on this turbo wastegate. Unless that is all i can reach due to the injectors. Other than that so far the turbo whistle is much louder and it sounds like a big wooshh. So far it has been fun driving and seeing what it can do.

On the other note my walbro 255 pump came in and now i need to find some injectors and sell some old parts. I also see a 6 speed transmission i would like to snag.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
So I found my old integra injectors . RC750 sh4. I got a conversion harness so I will be seeing if they will work on Tuesday with the stock pump and post back the results.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
So it seems that the PT injectors have maxed out. so I think it is hitting over 250whp now. after 5.1k rpm the injectors hit 79% injector duty cycle. So i will have to wait until Wednesday to find out if the 750's will work with the obd 1 harness conversion. If it is still maxing out then i will have to figure out how to get this walbro 255 in.

Also i have noticed that i can never get the car over 29% throttle. I think this was the issue why the RA turbo kept stuttering... I gotta figure out how to get to work. Like if my foot is down 50% it will only go 27-29% when it should be 50%... I have not realized this until now. It is quite annoying because sometime if it hits full boost it will go straight to 89%

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Good news! They fit with a little modification i could not use the stock rail bolts due to them sitting higher so i put some copper washers under and new bolts. I also had to rewire the injector clips!

Now to see what happens with the tuning
Automotive tire Product Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Gas

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design Vehicle door

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Hood Grille Motor vehicle Tread

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Audio equipment Automotive exterior

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle

Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior Hood

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
So it looks like the fuel pump or fpr is causing stutter after 5.4k RPM or it could be bad spark plugs. But the injectors do work if you have the clips. Also the car stopped stalling and these injectors are way more quite than the junkyard pt cruiser blues! The car feels amazing. i have a limiter on so i dont mess up going past 5.3k rpm. I wish i had the 6 speed lol.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
What do I need to make those injectors work for me?
This is what i bought as the injector clips are different.

I then cut the ends of the clips and spliced them into the stock injector wires. Also you have to get spacers or enough washers(what i did added copper crush washers. Idk if it was a good idea but it worked!) As these injectors sit higher! Then I had to calibrate the injectors with hptuners! I can try to get some better pictures later.

I am about to install the walbro now. I hope it fits.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
So the walbro dose not fit the stock housing and i do not have anything to hold it in. Also now i can not get the pump back into the car. I took off the gasket and it is still not fitting back into the tank. The car is now down : (

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
I got a deatschwerks 200 and that did not fit. It says it is for an integra.

Also i had to buy a whole new housing as my old one dose not fit anymore! Over 370k miles on my car so go figure

Hand Cloud Finger Bicycle part Handwriting

Engineering Gas Machine Electrical wiring Cable

Hand Gesture Finger Safety glove Material property

Gas Machine Engineering Auto part Metal

Watch Finger Electrical wiring Medical equipment Cable

Material property Wood Plastic Auto part Cleanliness

Wood Gadget Font Plastic Paper

Gas Machine Electric blue Plastic Auto part

Laptop Computer Drinkware Gadget Home appliance

Wood Engineering Automotive exterior Metal Electric blue

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Alright boys i have done some research and I am going to summits to pick up
AEM Electronics High-Flow In-Tank Electric Fuel Pumps 50-1220

This from what i hear fits the evo x hanger fine. So i will see if it fits us as well

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
The good news is that it fits and works with the stock housing. The bad news is i still have the same problem 😮‍💨. It breaks up around 5.2k rpm. Unless my rpm gauge is not keeping up. I cant figure it out
Automotive tire Road surface Aluminum can Asphalt Beverage can

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Well the motor is now misfiring on cylinder 4. It was also smoking from the right side valve cover hole.. I took off the coil pack wire and nothing changed. I swapped the coil packs and still the same issue. I even swapped injectors and same issue. I am stumped at this time. = (..

141 - 160 of 168 Posts