Dodge Caliber Forum banner
261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
Great news. I'll have to do the clutch on my car at some point soon, can you give me your parts list and any thoughts on installation you might have?
1.Spec stage 3 clutch. ( they also have other stages )

2. Duralast clutch

3. ACS

order is from best to worse so far.
I think you can also order the spec clutch from summits racing as well. Also i have noticed no clutch chatter like the duralast and ACS clutch so far!

The installation is simple. it is just 4 bolts to the flex plate i used a breaker bar to break them off first with the housing.

·
Super Moderator
12,585 Posts
Common end to the few turbo journeys.

Reactions: 672aq

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 · (Edited)
Common end to the few turbo journeys.
Oh this is only the start lol. I may be down for a bit but not out. =)

Ill be looking into the damage a bit later on this month to see what happened. I am thinking it was a bearing or rod that popped. The tune was looking great to my novice eyes. but i think the power was to much for the rods or bearings. Also the junkyard is having a black Friday special coming up soon lol.

·
Registered
434 Posts
How were people [back in the day] able to install turbos, superchargers, blowers, and NOS in cars without destroying them?

Since the Caliber was designed for women drivers, I guess it wasn't really built for heavier shoes?

·
Super Moderator
12,585 Posts
Cast iron blocks? Plus everything has been pared down for efficiency & cost. Just does what it's supposed to for no longer than economic life.

Reactions: 672aq
261 - 271 of 271 Posts