Dodge Caliber Forum banner
221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,585 Posts
The Caliber/Patriot/Compass 1 use the Lancer floorplan and suspension geometry, The gas powertrains are Hyundai world engines.
All clutch plates will look the same. I was wondering how buying random parts 'would be made to fit'.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
The Caliber/Patriot/Compass 1 use the Lancer floorplan and suspension geometry, The gas powertrains are Hyundai world engines.
All clutch plates will look the same. I was wondering how buying random parts 'would be made to fit'.
My man i have no idea. But i think just working on this car so much lately i have a eye for it or something lol. But i went to autozone and got to test fit the clutch and it fit! So i will be trying to get it all in on friday!

·
Super Moderator
12,585 Posts
Interesting approach and a great Autozone!

I saw some listings for a 2.4 'racing' clutch that had 50% more clutchiness - maybe life / strength / torque

Reactions: CaliburGuy2021

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
So i am currently working on trying to get emissions to pass. I turned my tune back to 93 to see if it operates any different now. I am about to clean my throttle body since it had oil in it and i did not clean it out. I also found another vendor for a stage 3 clutch and it is SPEC. But i am still giving ACS a try to see if it will get better around 500 miles.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Update

I replaced the throttle body and still get the p0507. Next i am going to change all the hoses to the intake manifold. Dose anyone have the part numbers for these?

I changed the oil pan with no gasket this time and no leaks! Also the old pan was rusted and leaking at the rust spots. Also changed the oil snandwich plate gasket. I broke the oil feed line doing so 😑.. replaced the oil feed line. No leaks finally.

I also has the alt bolt loose.😅

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
So the p0507 has not shown up after driving some more on 93. Now i am getting a misfire code but that may be my plugs or just my spark in the tune needs to be adjusted some more.

On the other note. The clutch still slips at WOT. I have contacted the company to see if they can send another one or give me my money back so i can go with the SPEC clutch

221 - 240 of 271 Posts