Dodge Caliber Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'll make an announcement when I'm ready. Just didn't have time in the recent weeks. We put a buddy of mine on suicide watch and he finally went to detox. So I'm catching up with a number of delayed project, including this.
Hope you buddy is doing better and you have time for all your projects, eagerly waiting your announcement on this and seeing what you have done to yours lately

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Introducing

The Caliber SRT4 Registry filtering machine. In your hand, the complete Caliber SRT4 registry.

View it all or filter the results by taping on the color, year, state, user name (to list registered cars only).

Want to know how many DWB cars in Ontario exists? Just five, babies!

Complete car data in hand.

PLUS Featured Cars: Blue Site My Car pages are listed and sorted by entry names. Moderators highlighted (Meh!). Tap an entry to go directly to the blue site My Car page! Enter your vehicle information in the settings pages and get a link to the last entry of your own My Car page for quick editing!
Available NOW, FREE, on the App Store!

Also included in the App are a couple of convenience conversion tools and MORE to come in the future!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a car thats on the resgistry but the loction and owner is now wrong as I just bought it .. how do you switch the info and correct the registry ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ah yes. A typo. That's what you get for setting up a web site (domain included) in 24h.

Thanks for noticing.

I've updated the site with the few I've gotten since: 181 cars!

Only 500 to find!!!!!!!!
Well, here's another owner . An 08. Last 6 numbers are
664858 tenth number is 8.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts