Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows where the block heater cord end is located from factory stupid me cant locate it,Thakx Jolene:doh:

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows where the block heater cord end is located from factory stupid me cant locate it,Thakx Jolene:doh:
Did you order the car with the option? Being you're from Las Vegas, it wouldn't be a normal option. If you have it, you can't miss it. There will be a covered connector in the grille area.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Good afternoon Jolene,
I took a picture for you. If you have one like us here in the north ( Mopar ) it's right there. (attached)
Some aftermarket might be elsewhere attached with zip cords.

:wavey:
François

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
I'm like Brad. I don't much think a Caliber in Las Vegas would come with a block heater. Did you move there from a state that had that as an option or maybe from Canada?

Reactions: Prop1

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Oh, I know what you mean, Sean. It does that here in Tennessee. A few years ago, we had about ten mornings in a row of zero or below zero temps. But I think the block heaters are more for the areas that have below freezing temps for months at a time. You know, like in Alberta Canada.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hey didn’t know the cali even had or had the option for a block heater but pretty sure mine doesn’t ill have to look.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Good afternoon Jolene,
I took a picture for you. If you have one like us here in the north ( Mopar ) it's right there. (attached)
Some aftermarket might be elsewhere attached with zip cords.

:wavey:
François
yup. there is lots of cord on it too. i have it running out behind my front plate, and i am able to put it back in behind the plate when i'm not using it so it cant be seen

It can get cold in Vegas at night during the winter. Plus, I've actually seen it snow there.
bwahahahaha "cold" in Vegas :gr_grin:

Oh, I know what you mean, Sean. It does that here in Tennessee. A few years ago, we had about ten mornings in a row of zero or below zero temps. But I think the block heaters are more for the areas that have below freezing temps for months at a time. You know, like in Alberta Canada.
:smiley_thumbs_up: they are standard on Canadian cars.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
As posted above, the block heater is an option, and not supplied as standard equipment.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Old post from a one time poster. Imagine that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts