Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted to know what a Black Grille from an SE would look like on an Inferno Red Caliber. So I photo-chopped it (Maybe this belongs in the photo-chop section, but it's not to extreme of a chop) I decide to black out the wheels and the emblem as well. I like it, what do others think, oh and if anyone has an all black grille, (or any grille I guess) lying around PM me. I was also thinking of trading the chrome one I have with someone PM me if you wanna do that too. (now it sounds like it belongs in the Caliber parts for sale/trade section.) Well I can't make up my mind and apparently neither can this post about where it belongs, I'll leave it to you carnivores out there to chew over this one.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Black grille - not bad at all, you might want to keep the ram's head in chrome however.
Blacked out wheels - yukkkk! Keep 'em bright (but maybe not chrome)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I redid it with the chrome ram, agreed, looked better. also changed the rims (photochop) to those chip foose challenger ones (Didnt look as good as I thought) then the nitrous ones by foose (looked awesome with those)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think it looks awesome! Black emblem and wheels included. Now it just needs some black-surround headlights to go with it. :cool:

Although, I wonder how it'd look with the crosshair surround part of the grille in inferno red...

I actually have started a black on red theme for my car. The only things I have left to do are nightshade my tail lights (difficult and time consuming), and get black rims (the lightweight 18s and sticky rubber I want are fricken expensive!).

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
I like the grille, but would like to see the Rams head in red. Don't much care for the black wheels. Something chrome would be nice.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
like the idea with the black grille and wheels!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts