Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for decently priced/looking rims but I cant seem to find what they look like on Calibers, does anyone have any ideas or pictures?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Go to TireRack.com and use their virtual tire selector, and you can get a good idea what some of their rims look like on the calibers.

·
Registered
723 Posts
WheelsNext.com has one too that you can actually upload a picture of your own car, and put the wheel images on it. It works pretty well most of the time.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
i just looooove these and think thay would look really slick on tha cali.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
I'm looking for decently priced/looking rims but I cant seem to find what they look like on Calibers, does anyone have any ideas or pictures?
Or post a pic of YOUR Caliber and some rims you would like to see on in the Dodge Caliber PhotoChops area and someone will photoshop them for you , Björn (aka Stillframe) is good at this for example :)

btw nice rims Björn :smileup:

·
Registered
711 Posts
The best black five spokes IMO:

Now, i picked them up for DIRT cheap. If you wanted brand new ones, their REALLY expensive. About 550 bucks PER rim, not including tmps, or the powder coating, or the tire.

But that aside, i have never seen a better black rim on a caliber. Most of the aftermarket ones are too "bling" for me

·
Banned
417 Posts
Hey 08 sunburst where did you pick up those rims for dirt cheap at? what size are they and what kind of tire? do you have any problems with them because people always say they have problems when you get rims any idea why???

·
Banned
417 Posts
well louder i just mean in general becasue i have a few friends who had rims and they took them off becasue of problems and now they dont have them any more and dont want nothing to do with them so i dont want to spend the money and not want them in the future and i have a 2011 dodge caliber mainstreet...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts