Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say the best mod the MPx shorty antenna. I cannot believe how big that suckers is. I thought the Evo was bad with its r/c antenna but this thing reaches high into the atmosphere. Makes the car look so much better. A few issues with reception but very minor. I don't listen to the radio but the wife does and she hasn't complained- thats the most important.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
I don't listen to the radio but the wife does and she hasn't complained- thats the most important.

she hasn't complained YET .... :D lol

any pics with the new antenna to show off ?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Ditto on the MPx antenna. I love how it makes the car look sleeker. My second choice would be my black altezza tail lights. They look like they should have be factory options.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I like the shortie antenna idea, I might just get one.
Tail lights - my car came with color-matched ones!

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
agreed, i got the shorty antenna for my SRT and made a WORLD of difference in looks. Black on black too.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
As long as you don't listen to the Sirius radio, you're good to go with the shorty antenna. If you listen to it like I do, you'll miss not having that whip antenna that came on it.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
As long as you don't listen to the Sirius radio, you're good to go with the shorty antenna. If you listen to it like I do, you'll miss not having that whip antenna that came on it.
Charlie, the whip antenna is for regular radio, the Sirius antenna is separate and on the roof.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
http://www.getgags.com/item.cfm?id=70

Car Antenna Dancers KORUPT KITTENS

Welcome to a new era in auto accessories, the Car Kittens. Each of our Kittens boasts her own unique personality and traits. Each of the girls are straight out of the world famous strip clubs of Las Vegas. It's simple, just slide the doll down your car antenna, and she will give you miles of pole dances, every time you drive. Unlike the real strippers of Vegas, these are low maintenance, and you'll be able to hang on to your dollar bills.

Choose from 4 different ladies:

•RAVEN - is a 21 year old single brunette from Seattle Washington. She is expecting her first child, although she is unsure of the identity of the father. She quit school in the 9th grade, confident of her rocker boyfriend's pending record deal.
•DIAMOND - is a 26 year old blonde, mother of 2 who is proud to have completed the 11th grade, and is attending Las Vegas Junior College for the 6th year.
•BRITINI - is an 18 year old red-head single high school graduate, studying to be a Beautician at in Las Vegas. She is dating the president of a fraternity at UNLV.

(I know they don't do math)

Antenna Toppers

JENNA JAMESON ANTENNA DOLL $10.98 Tell all of your friends Jenna gave you a ride!

BRITINI STRIPPER KITTEN ANTENNA DOLL $10.98

STARS AND STRIPES STRIPPER KITTEN $9.98

http://www.prankplace.com/subcategory.aspx?c=104

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
•RAVEN - is a 21 year old single brunette from Seattle Washington. She is expecting her first child, although she is unsure of the identity of the father. She quit school in the 9th grade, confident of her rocker boyfriend's pending record deal.
•DIAMOND - is a 26 year old blonde, mother of 2 who is proud to have completed the 11th grade, and is attending Las Vegas Junior College for the 6th year.
•BRITINI - is an 18 year old red-head single high school graduate, studying to be a Beautician at in Las Vegas. She is dating the president of a fraternity at UNLV.
LOL they really took time to get the background facts right :D

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
For the raven doll it's not too hard to do this.
You'll need the following:
one Britney doll
one bottle of flat black modeling paint
one bottle of gloss black modeling paint
one fine tip modeling brush

1. Paint the bikini gloss black
2. Using a picture as a reference, paint the boots on her with gloss black. the dolls may not have boots, but they are all cast from the same mold, just painted differently.
3. Paint the hair flat black.
4. ????
5. Profit.

I want the black one too but the manufacturer direct order forum doesn't even offer it. I sent them an inquiry on the raven, if I find anything out I'll post about it.
A little bit of patience and diligence goes a long way if you care enough about some things :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd like to have the vehicle that plastic lady is attached to.It isnt a caliber and has not one computer on it.Thats the ole school power. A super eh ?

I think they use another word for this and it isnt dating....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts