Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
I did an advanced search in the members list, there are 17 total members from Maryland. Whether they all have Calibers is a different story, sometimes people register here just to get info. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did an advanced search in the members list, there are 17 total members from Maryland. Whether they all have Calibers is a different story, sometimes people register here just to get info. :D
:wavey:hello, iam from md. and would love to try and do a meet & greet thing to get something started.:beerchug:.....spicybrown43:feedback:

·
Registered
27 Posts
New Memeber

Hello all,
I am the proud new owner of a 2008 Caliber SXT!

I’m really looking forward to tricking this thing out even though I have no freaking idea what’s what in this area!

I’m new to the pimping a rod scene but have already ordered a set of effect lighting and decals for my new car.

I’m looking into a custom interior stereo install with a few mods for speaker placement.
It has been some time since I have worked with fibreglass and I am thinking about giving a try at building my own as I am very creative by nature.

This is a totally new field for me but I defiantly want this vehicle trickedout!

Any tips hints help is greatly appreciated!

Q has anyone placed 6 1/2X9speakers into the doors and if so is there a kit for this as I know the doors are 6X9

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks man thats just what i needed.
I have some polks sitting around and think i'll place them in my front doors.
just hope the magnets dont get in the way of anything?

Thanks again and i am looking forward to reading all the posts here and get a better grip on what i am doing :)

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
Thanks man thats just what i needed.
I have some polks sitting around and think i'll place them in my front doors.
just hope the magnets dont get in the way of anything?

Thanks again and i am looking forward to reading all the posts here and get a better grip on what i am doing :)
I doubt you should have any clearance problems, maybe at worst you'll need to trim a little plastic away.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interior work!

Well i have all my sound gear ready to go.

Kenwood head unit
5 amps 350,580,2x1200 and a 1800 watt sony's and duels
then i have 4 10",3 12" subs 2 sets of 6x9's and a 6x6.5 sony kenwood and polk

Now fitting it all in? :) well the majority of it.

Cross your fingers and wish me luck :)

Guess its homedepot time :4-scratcher:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mark in Maryland

Hey, Mark in Bethesda here. I just got my Caliber SRT-4 a couple weeks ago. If you guys know of any meets or want to meet up sometime let me know. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm from MD with a SRT4

Hey Think it would be sweet to have a meet some time soon, meet other proud owners, hit me up some time btw I'm from Pasadena.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts