Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I lived in Seattle, Rain-X was a must. Then some friends told me about Aquapel. It's like Rain-X on steroids. It last for months rather weeks. I would buy mine from Pep Boys. One time I went in and they were only charging $2.50 an applicator ... so I bought the whole case. I still have a few years supply :D.

I highly recommend this product.

This is a good how-to for application.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice product, also good job on adding the application link. Saved me the hassle and I'm going to try to pick some of this up for my CSRT4!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice product, also good job on adding the application link. Saved me the hassle and I'm going to try to pick some of this up for my CSRT4!
Welcome!

Thanks for sharing dnarud13 :D

Around here I'll need something like bugrepel added to the mix ;)
No doubt! I can't wait until they invent a deflector shield for cars. I don't need an industrial strength one to protect me from a collision, just a low power one for bugs, rain and dust. Is that too much to ask?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Around here I'll need something like bugrepel added to the mix ;)
Even here. My car hasnt been washed for a while now and its like bugsville.

Nice product my friend, dnarud13. Not used it before but im willing to give it a go after reading bout it. It rains here more than we have sunshine so that will be handy

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Welcome!

No doubt! I can't wait until they invent a deflector shield for cars. I don't need an industrial strength one to protect me from a collision, just a low power one for bugs, rain and dust. Is that too much to ask?
Even here. My car hasnt been washed for a while now and its like bugsville.

Nice product my friend, dnarud13. Not used it before but im willing to give it a go after reading bout it. It rains here more than we have sunshine so that will be handy
:naughty: Industrial Strength Collision Deflector, now that can make you some money...

Just spray on and wipe dry and you will never have to visit a body shop ever again. :worshippy:
:jok: patent pending :smileup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts