Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Anyone need a TIPM or Wethertech Matts?

1K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  ccg2301 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, guys! I sadly just sold my Sxt, but i have a TIPM from TIPM Rebuilders (still under warranty till July) and a Weathertech mat for the cargo area. If anyone is interested LMK. Hope its ok to sell stuff here? Text Font Label Ticket

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Best say where you are and how you can deliver, the rubber mats are bulky and heavy.

#4 ·
I'm across the pond and would pay surface shipping for the boot liner - need a weight so I can refer to USPS.
You'll probably do better locally and I've already managed 12 years without.

#6 ·
Just looked - oh well

In 2007, the US Postal Service discontinued its outbound international surface mail ("sea mail") service, mainly because of increased costs. Returned undeliverable surface parcels had become an expensive problem for the USPS, since it was often required to take such parcels back.

#7 ·
#8 ·
That's actually a great recommendation, have not seen it promoted before.
TM TAILORED RUBBER BOOT LINER MAT TRAY for Dodge Caliber 2006-2011

Do you have a pic of it in the Caliber

Reactions: ccg2301
#11 ·
You weren't kidding, I'd say that's an improved clone.
How did you find it?

#12 · (Edited)
Was looking for an original Dodge heavy duty or a Weathertech type mat for the rear area. Searched around the internet (not E bay) and unless I wanted to buy one from the States and then pay the same again in shipping plus add import duty lol, then I was out of luck. So bit the bullet and decided to do a search on E bay actually not expecting to find much here in the UK, well at least not new and at this price but came across this company in the results. Very happy with the product (exactly as described) and fits like a glove :giggle: as you can see. Landed lucky.

#13 ·
Reactions: ccg2301
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.