Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 08 dodge caliber 2.0l air bag light came on last week at first seemed only to come on when i turned corners but now is on steady with intermittent times going off. Someone had suggested to me that i look under the drivers seat for a unplugged wire. well i found that a wire was hanging with what looks like a relay plugged into it. problem is where does this wire go. and would it fix my problem.

scanning the computer says drivers side airbag open circuit.

thanks for the help in advance

Dan

·
Registered
69 Posts
It could be a bad Clock Spring and if it is you have to know what you doing to replace it yourself because that airbag will open up on you and that could be dangerous but you can fix it yourself if your are a good DIY person it's not anywhere hard to do yourself.I can almost 100% Guarantee it's your Clock Spring just Google it and watch a Youtube tutorial on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
my 08 dodge caliber 2.0l air bag light came on last week at first seemed only to come on when i turned corners but now is on steady with intermittent times going off. Someone had suggested to me that i look under the drivers seat for a unplugged wire. well i found that a wire was hanging with what looks like a relay plugged into it. problem is where does this wire go. and would it fix my problem.

scanning the computer says drivers side airbag open circuit.

thanks for the help in advance

Dan
Most definitely the clock spring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts