Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I personally wouldnt touch it. Im sure it will fail within a year, it will sound better than stock but not as good as a good name brand unit, its specs are misleading, it will never do 45x4 unless it gets hit by lightning, its outdated (Windows CE 5), and they cant even list preout voltage.

My advice to you is dont settle for a cheap quick solution. Save your money and buy something that you really like in terms of quality, customer service, reliability, and a reputable company.

Going the cheap route is only going to cost more money in the end.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I'm sure it will work just fine - for at least a while. The radio portion will probably last the longest - you may not be able to get GPS updates for it.
Yes - off brands are lower in cost, but....

·
Super Moderator
12,090 Posts
I'm sure it will work just fine - for at least a while. The radio portion will probably last the longest - you may not be able to get GPS updates for it.
Yes - off brands are lower in cost, but....
My thoughts too that's why I checked it with GP.

GPS Features:
Map supported: Route66,TOMTOM, IGO8,DESTINATOR etc

This is better support than I get.

·
Registered
711 Posts
My thoughts too that's why I checked it with GP.

GPS Features:
Map supported: Route66,TOMTOM, IGO8,DESTINATOR etc

This is better support than I get.

yea, and those are all non navtech maps...

If youre going to go with an indash gps, get a kenwood indash and the garmin add on.

Best nav out there by far

Sure, youre going to spend more money on it, but when you put in your destination, and wind up somewhere totally different, you regret not spending the money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts