Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ABS light came on when I bought the car I had made an appointent to take it back in and get it checked a couple days later but the next day it went off. Work kept coming up so I told them that I would bring it back in if the light came back on. Well after I got to the beach last week, about a 500 mile drive, it came back on. So I figure make an appointment when I get back on the way back the light went off again. Nothing seems wrong with the brakes, no locking up or anything so I figure its a wiring issue or fuse. Any ideas or should I just take it in.

· The Organizer
15,141 Posts
My ABS light came on when I bought the car I had made an appointent to take it back in and get it checked a couple days later but the next day it went off. Work kept coming up so I told them that I would bring it back in if the light came back on. Well after I got to the beach last week, about a 500 mile drive, it came back on. So I figure make an appointment when I get back on the way back the light went off again. Nothing seems wrong with the brakes, no locking up or anything so I figure its a wiring issue or fuse. Any ideas or should I just take it in.
Next time it comes on, check if the brake lights come on. There's been an issue with some brake light switches intermittently not working.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.