Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A big thanks to Glenn (EXcaliber07) !!!

Now everybody knows I'm a proud member of CaliberForumZ !!! :smileup:

And please don't say it's crooked!!! :nunu: ... I've attacched and detached it several times before finding the right position !!! LOL

Sorry for the crappy pics but I took them with my phone camera... I washed the Caliber this morning before going to work because I wanted to put up the sticker during the lunch-break. But it started raining so I had to bring her into the warehouse... not the best place to take pics I guess!

I've also tryed to take a shot of the new lights but with no good results:

Oh and the "guy" you see in the first pic is my new friend (another present from my bf) ... he lives in my Caliber :

... can you see the resemblance ?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
lol
nice licia!
:)

the decal looks great!
do you know how to install it easier? clean the window with window cleaner, spray the cleaner on the window, put the decal on the wet window. now you can adjust it as you want! push the bubbles out with a squeegee and wait till it is dry! (may take a few hours)
:)
i put 2 weeks ago a decal on my rear window from the german caliberforum...

hey, how is your friend called?! i like him! :)

Reactions: MykTurk and LYC79

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
oh some reps for ya!
:D
:rep:

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Dave, Lucas and Frank! :smileup:

Thank you for the tip Frank, I will remember it for my next sticker!
Luckily no bubbles on this ! I'm good :D

I still have to find a name for my new friend ... now I call him "muflone" (= ram in italian) but it's the same name of my Caliber ... any suggestion is appreciated !

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
It is a little off Licia. Let half the air out of your left rear tire, that will level it up LOL!!! Not really Licia. It looks straight to me and looks GREAT!!! Reps when i can.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
whats about widder (or mufflun)
its german for ram
;)

Reactions: TEXASBOY

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a little off Licia. Let half the air out of your left rear tire, that will level it up LOL!!! Not really Licia. It looks straight to me and looks GREAT!!! Reps when i can.
Thanks David! I know when I'll go home this evening my boyfriend will tell me it's off and that I had to wait for him to do that (men... :rolleyes:...) so I'll tell him that I'll let half the air out of my left rear tire :hah: Can't wait to see his face !!!

whats about widder (or mufflun)
its german for ram
;)
"widder" ... das ist gut ! I like it ;)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
awesome lycia i repped

Reactions: MykTurk

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking good love the little ram doll great mascot for your Caliber. :rep: once I can.

Thanks RGW!

I was driving home this evening after work and my boyfriend was drivin on his car behind me and called me on the phone to say "hey, the sticker looks so cool!" :smileup:

oh and I recall my thread about my caliber and the grandmas ... note for Myk: I carry the Ram IN my caliber, not ON my caliber :gr_grin:
;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Love the Ram! I'm an Aries...I want one!
Decal looks great too!

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Love the forumZ sticker/badge Licia, although i had to tilt my laptop sideways to see it level :gr_grin:.. i'm joking and Glenns a great guy and always there to help..:worshippy:
looks fantastic babe and you sure love your caliber, love the Ram teddy too..:smileup:

Here's a 'T' shirt i had mad for free, just paid postage..uploaded a pic, added text for caliberforumz.com and caliberowners.co.uk..

Reactions: LYC79

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Sticker Chick! It's looks very nice, and being one of our all time Champions for Calibers World Wide, you wear it well! Also, Thanks for giving me a reason to laugh today, I needed it (Ram riding IN the Caliber!)... Reps your way when the system will let me. Oh, how about a simple "Junior" (Jr.) for your little Ram buddy's name?

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
I love to help people out, so you are quite welcome Licia!! If you ever need anything else shipped to you, I'm here for you. :smileup:

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I love to help people out, so you are quite welcome Licia!! If you ever need anything else shipped to you, I'm here for you. :smileup:
Glenn, can you ship me a SRT/4 please...:D

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I think my caliber is missing a forumz sticker glenn, so let me know how much please..

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Love the Ram! I'm an Aries...I want one!
Decal looks great too!
Thanks Mich! That's funny I'm a Lybra but I use to wear a pendant with a ram head ... people often ask me "are you an Aries?" and i say "No, I am a Dodge"! :D

Love the forumZ sticker/badge Licia, although i had to tilt my laptop sideways to see it level :gr_grin:.. i'm joking and Glenns a great guy and always there to help..:worshippy:
looks fantastic babe and you sure love your caliber, love the Ram teddy too..:smileup:

Here's a 'T' shirt i had mad for free, just paid postage..uploaded a pic, added text for caliberforumz.com and caliberowners.co.uk..
LMAO ! Thanks Brendy! Yes I agree Glenn is a great guy !
Love the t-shirt you made very nice :rep: if I can

Sticker Chick! It's looks very nice, and being one of our all time Champions for Calibers World Wide, you wear it well! Also, Thanks for giving me a reason to laugh today, I needed it (Ram riding IN the Caliber!)... Reps your way when the system will let me. Oh, how about a simple "Junior" (Jr.) for your little Ram buddy's name?
Thank you Myk!!! Glad you laughed at it and you see, I've learned the lesson ;) :D

THANKS again Glenn! :worshippy: Well ... if the SRT4 is out of your price range I'm ok for now !
:gr_grin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts