Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've ordered my sub,amp, box, and wiring kit.

2007 Caliber SE, I need to know all the access spots to run cables. I want to run the amp under the driver seat (FOR MY OWN PERSONAL REASONS), I know this may require some extra cable.

I need help with cable locations & grounding ((earth)) locations

I NEED/AND DESIRE ANY AND ALL INPUT..
THANKS FAM.:wavey::wavey::Hey:

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
ill tell u how i did mine.

If you pull of the left wheel well cover u can see a bunch of wires going into a rubber seal. it is a HUGE opening mine is i think 1.5inches wide and 3 inches tall. but i used a knife and cut a slit in the rubber and pushed a 4 gauge wire through and it comes out under your dash. i ran the wire under the plastic runners on the floor to my trunk and it worked perfectly. but u can adjust it for the drivers seat by lifting the carpet up a little and push it under.

for grounding: u can drive a metal screw into the floor and scrape away paint from around the screw and it makes a pretty good ground.

speakers: i ran 4 pairs of speaker wires to the stock harness to the amp and i was done.

any other questions? :jammin:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If you pull of the left wheel well cover u can see a bunch of wires going into a rubber seal. it is a HUGE opening mine is i think 1.5inches wide and 3 inches tall. but i used a knife and cut a slit in the rubber and pushed a 4 gauge wire through and it comes out under your dash. i ran the wire under the plastic runners on the floor to my trunk and it worked perfectly. but u can adjust it for the drivers seat by lifting the carpet up a little and push it under.

for grounding: u can drive a metal screw into the floor and scrape away paint from around the screw and it makes a pretty good ground.

speakers: i ran 4 pairs of speaker wires to the stock harness to the amp and i was done.

AHHHHHHH, THANKS A BUNCH...life saver.:worshippy:

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts

AHHHHHHH, THANKS A BUNCH...life saver.:worshippy:
You'll find pictures of that way in the Knowledge Base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts