Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest system solves a lot of our issues from $280-400

07-10 Dodge Caliber car intelligent multimedia video player radio GPS navigation Android 10.0 8-core 6 + 128G memory

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10.25" screen version Android 10.1

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will soon order the following.
I can let you know once I have it. The screen looks better fit inside the plastic shell.
In your picture it looks more like the screen is outside of the shell.

€ 148,47 45%OFF | EKIY 6G 128G DSP Android 10 Autoradio For Dodge Caliber 2009-2012 Car Radio Mutimedia Blu-ray IPS Screen Navigation GPS

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the more common 2020 console from my first post

It is the maximum screen space within the console. The second post was the latest attempt with a larger screen that as you point out projects out from the console to expand beyond it's width limits.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you installed one of these before? (2020) Is it hard to setup rear camera? I was wondering how to pass the wire all the way to the rear..

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not yet - my Boston system still shines.
Yes to rear camera, top of hatch glass by screen wash. Alternate is the license plate light more for backing up, mine is more for insurance driving.
I used the existing wiring gaskets, dropped the roof lining which is mostly held by lights and handles. You will be routing through the A pillar covers, be careful with those central screw covers. They are a pain to keep in if distorted.
Mine was to a DVR behind my rear view mirror.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts