Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lights, clock, station numbers, etc work on the screen but there's absolutely no sound. CD player didn't work at all when I bought the caliber, but the aux and radio worked some. Now it cuts in and out at random. Sometimes I'll go days without anything. If I do get any sound, it's really staticky. Checked the fuses and non are blown that I can find.
I've tried looking it up online, but can't seem to find anything.
Could it be a connection issue somewhere? Or should I try replacing the whole head unit? I've been thinking about upgrading to something with a screen.

Thanks for your time.

BT

·
Super Moderator
12,594 Posts
Could be connectors in the back but if you are going to take it out may as well replace.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lights, clock, station numbers, etc work on the screen but there's absolutely no sound. CD player didn't work at all when I bought the caliber, but the aux and radio worked some. Now it cuts in and out at random. Sometimes I'll go days without anything. If I do get any sound, it's really staticky. Checked the fuses and non are blown that I can find.
I've tried looking it up online, but can't seem to find anything.
Could it be a connection issue somewhere? Or should I try replacing the whole head unit? I've been thinking about upgrading to something with a screen.

Thanks for your time.

BT
I just posted a comment about this topic. Check it out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts