Dodge Caliber Forum banner

2009 Dodge Caliber MYSTERIOUS Leaking Issue?

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  dodgerojo 
#1 ·
I have a 2009 Dodge Caliber SE, I have owned this car for 10+ Years and it has been well-maintained, the other day I noticed my temperature gauge was reading a little above the middle line, so as soon as I got home (Around 2 minutes away) I popped the hood to have a look, I didn't see anything but I smelled coolant, I let the car cool then opened the radiator cap to notice I was low on coolant, I inspected the hoses and no visible leaks were present, I then just took a glace under the front of the car to insure there were no puddles or anything like that, I then noticed this (PHOTO) that was dripping coolant off the side of it, to my understanding this is only a "Rubber Bumper Guard"? I have now been trying to trace the leak with no luck, there is nothing leaking from the top of the car that I can see, and it only seems to leak when the car is running/pressing the gas? I have had a number of weird problems with this car that I eventually came to the bottom of with the help of this site, so here it goes again, what could be leaking if there are no visible leaks from above, and I don't think its the radiator, so what are the other possibilities?
Automotive tire Hood Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

See less See more
#2 ·
Surely it's dripping from above, a hose that's flexing with engine under power?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.