Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Flex” testing in anticipation of a 2" lift and wheel/tire replacement.

Front and back sway bars are disconnected. I’m looking to change the 18" aluminium rims to 15" (if possible) steel, and have 235×75r15 tires.

A bull bar, brush-style air dam & mud flaps, changing the impossible to find H10 type foglights with 3" square spots (like the three on top center), fender flares, hidden emergency strobes, tint, and other additions planned in the near future.

Comments, suggestions? ??

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,089 Posts
, changing the impossible to find H10 type foglights with 3" square spots (like the three on top center)
Comments, suggestions? ??
Amazon/eBay make everything easy to find

DZG H10 Halogen Fog Light Bulbs 5500K Warm White 12V 42W-2 Pack $12.99

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Amazon/eBay make everything easy to find

DZG H10 Halogen Fog Light Bulbs 5500K Warm White 12V 42W-2 Pack $12.99
Awesome! I dont know how I missed that.

I want to mention, I pulled a 15" steel rim off a random junkyard 2007 Caliber and it DOES NOT fit my 2008 R/T - the brakes get in the way. Damnit.

·
Super Moderator
12,089 Posts
Front rotors / calipers are different sizes.
We have threads about that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I ended up putting 16" steel rims - I definitely want to keep larger brakes.

Added a 2⅛" lift, 1" taller tires, 2½" bull bar, dual-colour off-road lights with strobe effect, 3" lights on top, white emergency light bar behind the windshield (no good for night driving), amber emergency light bar on rear, DOT marker lights on front & back...

More to be added after this virus insanity passes.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Lockers before lightbars. It's still a complete pile. With not enough power to get out of its own way.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. It's definitely a rubber band powered engine - I'm still learning it's quirks and tricks. So far I've no problem getting it where I want it to go. 😎

1 - 10 of 10 Posts