2.5 Hours of Cleaning

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  NITROVER 
#1 ·
See less See more
Reactions: dk1677
#2 ·

Reactions: KimBo K
#3 ·
Looking good!!! did you wax it, or just do a wash?

#7 ·
just wash with the wax the wash gave me lol

i got complimants about it today too

#8 ·
Really a nice job Cory! :rep:
You're lucky since the weather looks fine in your pics ... my Caliber has been washed yesterday ... by the rain! LOL

Just curious ... what were you shooting here ? :D

#11 ·
Really a nice job Cory! :rep:
You're lucky since the weather looks fine in your pics ... my Caliber has been washed yesterday ... by the rain! LOL

Just curious ... what were you shooting here ? :D
That was me being a retard with the camera, I had like 15 pictures of my shooting through the windows, but I thought I deleted them all.
But I found out I can take pictures through the front windows but not the back ones from my random picture taking.

Reactions: David Young
#9 ·
nice job!
:)

looks good
:rep:

#14 ·
Nice job Cory!!! reps for the pictures.

#15 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments.
Today, since it was bad weather and I had nothing to do, I finally removed the VARSITY dealer sticker they stuck on.
Heres a pic with it on:

Heres two once I finally removed it

I was in the garage when I took them, cause thats where I took it off from. If it was nice outside and not raining I woulda taken it outside.

I used to have a the dealer frame, I took that off along time ago, and never got around to remove the sticker.
This is the frame.

Reactions: David Young
#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
BUMP

Rather then create a new thread I'll just put some here.
Heres some from driving on may long.
Yes over the weekend I bought a radar Detector off my dad for 100 bucks, Passport 8500 X50

I lied I only have one LOL

But its GPS and Radar detector, my radar detector has since been moved to almost right under the rear veiw mirror

Ignore Crazy bluryness my cell phone tends to not focus well in the dark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.