Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I really like it! It looks like it would be more aerodynamic than the stock bumper and it gives it an updated look. It kinda reminds me of a 2012 Sonata (how it blends). Any plans with the side skirts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the azera and sonata are very slightly different. Seeing as how I work at a hyundai place it was easy access. Updated look is exactly my goal with this car. I just added window visors. Never been a fast of side skirts but I'm debating on doing wide fenders. Kind of an "escudo" style just not as extreme. Maybe just some rivet style arch covers. But that stuff costs money lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ooohhh! I get it now. I thought you modded the stock bumper somehow! xD I never heard of the Azera, but that makes sense now! So did you use the complete bumper from that or did you use parts of both? Either way, I like it! =) props!

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
Not bad!! Needs side skirts to finish it off though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's on you and your preference. I just suggest they hang down as low as the rest of the body kit. It makes it look like a complete kit vs. A few random pieces, you know? =)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey! I kinda like what you are doing there, its really awesome that you are doing something costum to a caliber. If i can give some critisism? I am not that crazy about the front bumper. It's just popping out so much. Something seems not right under the headlights. Maybe flatten out that piece? Also the back bumper should be more fixed under the trunk lid. It's curvy, i would prefer it more straight. SO far. NICE JOB!!!

20160605_235719.jpg 20160606_000039.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea this was before I molded it to the car. Still working on that part of it. My sander broke and I have a ton of sanding to do with my fiberglass work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts