1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Dang, I could buy a rather nice home where I live for that kind of money.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Dang, I could buy a rather nice home where I live for that kind of money.
And put a new roof on it and replace all the mechanics.;)

·
Super Moderator
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The Spirra should fit this one ..

The "Performance" can be designed to hold a number of automobiles inside its wheels: Mercedes SLK, Porsche 911, Maserati Quattroporte or Jaguar XK8 convertible will fit within the 12,3 meter "Performance." A shorter version of the "Performance" measures 10,5 meters and will swallow a MINI Cooper.
Volkner has produced variants of the system as well, including a retractable tiled patio for outdoor entertainment.

http://www.volkner-mobil.de/Reisemo/R_english/Perf_en.html

·
Registered
3,985 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or there's the Airstream PanAmerica
]

Airstream’s shiny new “crossover” trailer with a gullwing door at the back for an 11-foot garage with wheel clamps and tie-downs for motorcycles. A bulkhead door leads to the four berth living space.
The rear fold-down loading ramp at 52 inches wide is too narrow for a Fiat 500 but plenty big enough for even an Ultra Classic Electra Glide, all 889 lbs of it.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
A local fellow that I know has a 5th wheeler that he had made for his
motorcycles with built in accomadations for 4.

·
Super Moderator
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hyundai - Kia news as their market share in the US approaches Chrysler (July 2010).

Hyundai Motor Co. needs more factory capacity in the United States and will announce plans to expand production within the next month. The automaker's plant in Alabama, which makes the Sonata sedan and Santa Fe crossover, is running at maximum overtime right now and still struggling to meet sales demand says John Krafcik, CEO of Hyundai Motor America.
Hyundai had a 37-days supply of cars and trucks on hand on Aug. 1, down from 41 days on July 1, and well below the industry normal of 60-days supply.

Hyundai’s entire U.S. vehicle lineup will achieve an average of 50 mpg by 2025. Hyundai’s U.S. market share has climbed 50 percent since the carmaker became the leader in fuel economy in 2008.

“Getting to 50 mpg and beyond seems like a huge leap, but by making this commitment and aligning our r&d initiatives now, we know we can get there,” Krafcik said.

Hyundai plans to achieve the benchmark through improvements in powertrains -- including gasoline direct injection, turbocharging, electric hybrids, plug-in hybrids -- plus lightweight materials and other innovations. Hyundai would reach the 50 mpg target with about 80 percent of its fleet still using traditional gasoline engines. The other 20 percent would be hybrid, electric and other alternative-fuel vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.