Dodge Caliber Forum banner

43000 Miles on my Caliber....

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Pete Snaith 
#1 ·
Wll i drive a long distance to and from work 6 days a week and im packing the miles on my Cali really fast. I havent had anything go wrong with it and i hope nothing goes wrong with it since im putting the miles on it so fast. i bought the car with 15000 in july and now im at 43000. i get an oil change every month in a half..Does anyone have high miles on their Cali?

#4 ·
i bought mine last july, with 7 miles on it, and I've got 14140miles on it now (and it's in the shop for the second accident as I speak).

problems so far that I need to rectify (and I think they're all under warranty...)

I have a "wobble" sound when I brake at any speed, with even a vibration at higher speed braking...

gotta get that slow/lack of acceleration TSB done... cuz after these miles and I'm a heavy foot anyway, and now using a smooth and quick pt cruiser as a rental, I really need that TSB done...

but the good thing is I've run synthetic oil (RP) and mobil 1 filters in it since I bought it, and it's great. The oil at least helped a little bit with the "oomph". but now I gotta get it fixed permanently.

#15 ·
Wll i drive a long distance to and from work 6 days a week and im packing the miles on my Cali really fast. I havent had anything go wrong with it and i hope nothing goes wrong with it since im putting the miles on it so fast. i bought the car with 15000 in july and now im at 43000. i get an oil change every month in a half..Does anyone have high miles on their Cali?

I got my Cali brand new special order in March 2007 and have right at 34,000 miles on mine. Seems that I am always taking her in for an oil change. No problems though so I will just keep up with the mainteince as my owners manual says and just enjoy her.

:Racing:

Chantel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.