Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Lets See You!!

63K views 338 replies 89 participants last post by  Excaliber07 
#1 ·
Ok, I know there is another thread out there that asks to show pictures of YOU and your caliber....Surprisingly, alot of the posts in that thread are only of cars!..
Well I dont know about anyone else, but I would like to see your pretty, or Ugly (like mine) mugs so I can put a face with the posts you write... Dont be shy!

#2 ·
I don't have any good recent pics(I'm much better looking in person!!!):wow: LOL! ......I don't photograph well, but here is the one I posted for the T-shirt thread, and another that I took the other day in my work truck testing out my camera phone.

#3 ·
LOL! you want everyone to put a face to the posts they write, yet you wore a hat and sun glasses to hide yourself.

#5 · (Edited)

Or this when I get a haircut:

Or just peruse my web site or even my photo gallery.

There's a bazillion photos on there. Beware: it's mostly french and contains mundane stuff mostly for sharing with close friend of family (like the renovation blog).

#6 ·
#8 ·
I couldn't tell by that pic, but I see in another pic that you have a flat-top hair cut. That's the way I wore it about 4 years back, before I met my now ex fiancee.

#10 ·
Yeah. Pretty much flat top. 50s style a bit, but with a twist. basically, it's the one hair cut that doesn't look like the first pic when I remove my motorcycle helmet.

#13 · (Edited)
I have to take one this weekend of myself. Most the time I am the one taking the pictures and the ones I have all have my grandchildren in them with me and they are several years old. This photo is with one of my granddaughters. My beard has more gray in it now.

#20 ·
The juicy answer:
"Testifying ... then back into the witness protection program."

I've been cheating on all of you. I've been seeing another forum lately! :eek:

The not-so-juicy answer:
"Life called."

Steve

#22 ·
So you make torpedo heads for a living?

#24 ·
I had absolutely no idea what that was but I'm amazed I was close with my joke. You probably can't say much about the fabrication process but what's the filament used for? Insulation?

#25 · (Edited)
Filament winding is a process for making composites, where filament strands of fibreglass, carbon fibre, or Kevlar, to name a few, are pulled from one to several spools under tension, through a resin bath, and then wound onto a mandrel under the same tension. The filament winding machine is similar to a lathe in its configuration, but instead of removing material, it applies material at predetermined angles. By applying the fibre under tension, the strength of the final part is greatly increased. Fibreglass was used on this project with a high temp resin. The part was vacuum bagged, and then cured to 350F in an autoclave at 80psi nitrogen. Curing under pressure further increases the strength. Once cured, it was removed from the mandrel, and post cured to 650F turning the part jet black. This post curing allowed the shroud to withstand air friction temperatures of 1200F.

Reactions: mouser
#29 ·
I think once I get a pic that shows my real beauty I'll post it, for now that's the best I've got.:eek:

#36 ·
It's amazing what a haircut can do, for a moment there It thought you looked like that guy from lost.;) :D

#44 · (Edited)
I work downtown Montreal. It's possible we crossed path.

I work for Oracle. Before we were acquired, we were a small company that changed named a few times: CS&T, Lexacom, Steltor.

That party photo was from a old company (pre-Oracle) employee reunion we had last march-ish.

That's me with one of my helmets on:

Maybe now you recognize me?? :Na_Na_Na_Na:

#52 ·
Hahahaha...actually we were at Niagara falls and had that taken at one of the shops on Clifton Hill. we were having a ball! My wife told me she wanted it to look authentic period, so she said look real serious....right after that pict was taken we both busted out laughing!!! It was a lot of fun.

#53 ·
my wife Ivon and I @ The Party Block / 17th and Coastal Highway / Ocean City, MD
[snip]
Rep points because, somehow from that angle, you actually looked at the camera.:D

#55 ·
Me and "Old Blue" in the shop. Old Blue is the great, great, great grandfather of our Calibers. Never could get the front differential sealed up-it always leaked.

This was about 4 years ago. I'm about 50 pounds lighter now and the beard has a bit more "salt" (completely white).

]

At my gross weight about 10 years ago.

At least there's very little grey in the beard!

#60 ·
Me and "Old Blue" in the shop. Old Blue is the great, great, great grandfather of our Calibers. Never could get the front differential sealed up-it always leaked.

This was about 4 years ago. I'm about 50 pounds lighter now and the beard has a bit more "salt" (completely white).
Well then we need a new pic then!!!!;)

#56 ·
Something is hosed in page 6 of this thread. It's causing an error in the script:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/caliberf/public_html/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3083

#57 ·
Test!...............................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.