Dodge Caliber Forum banner

For Sale - 2007 R/T $2500

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Steve07RT 
#1 · (Edited)
It's time to sell my R/T. I really enjoyed driving this car for the past 10 years and 177,000 miles. But it's time for a new car. I don't want to invest any more money at this point.
The car is located on Long Island, NY
Features: 2.4L, auto, Loaded with heated leather seats, cruise, remote start, power sunroof, PW/L, Sirius ready, etc.
Pictures are in my gallery http://www.caliberforumz.com/PHOTOPOST/showgallery.php?cat=889 and I can send more via email.

This car has been well maintained, but now it needs a little work. Most mileage was from my daily commute (130 mi/day). I have receipts for every oil change and all repairs (mostly suspension). The car has never been in an accident, repainted, or any type body work. It does have a few normal wear scuffs and minor scratches. There's a few small scuffs on the wheels. The interior is like new except for a small tear on the driver seat from my butt sliding in and out every day. And there's a few tiny scuffs on the headliner. The tranny was replaced (dealer warranty) at 73k. Never had a problem with the new one in over 100k.

So here's the main reason for me selling:
Recently the Check Engine light came on, P2010 (Intake Manifold Runner Control Circuit High Bank 1) and P0032 (HO2S Heater Control Circuit High Bank1 Sensor1). I believe the Intake Flapper is binding and the intake needs to be pulled off and cleaned. I figured I'd change the Intake Manifold Runner Controller anyway, but it didn't help. The car was running fine with only an occasional rough spot when trying to maintain 30mph. But the problem is now getting worse.
The car will also need front tires and front brakes soon.

Reply to this post or send me a Private Message if you're interested, have questions, want more pics.
Thanks,
Steve

P.S. I may also be willing to part this car out if I get enough interest to cover my asking price.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.