Dodge Caliber Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2007 SXT For Sale in Michigan - 122k

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  LYC79 
#1 · (Edited)

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/4357395933.html

Selling my baby. :( I have an excellent offer on my best friends 2006 Charger Daytona I simply cannot pass up, so this needs to go. I'm just copying and pasting the ad here.

Many additional photos and the "build progress" can be found here, and the most current photos here.

------

I'm selling my 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT w/ the Sport Appearance Package. It has the 2.0L 4 cylinder with the CVT automatic. It has about 122k, but rises daily as it's my daily driver. I'm the second owner. Needs nothing! Very clean and drives excellent.

The car has power windows, power locks, and keyless entry. Freezing A/C, piping hot heat. 4-wheel ABS, side curtain airbags. DEPO headlights with Silverstar Ultras, LED tail lights, and smoked front fog lights. Plastidipped front grill. 17" steel wheels. Tires are brand new as of January. Excellent in the snow.

Always maintained on time, every time. Always have run Mobil 1 Full Synthetic in the engine. Never burns oil, and no leaks whatsoever. Clean coolant, all fluids at the proper levels. Good brakes, alignment is straight. Drivetrain is solid. CVT was replaced March of 2012, and the alternator pulley was replaced in January this year. Tune up was last done Summer of 2013 with new plugs. New battery installed in Winter of 2012.

I get compliments on this car quite a bit for its cleanliness and, most obviously, the color. The interior has color keyed seats and bezels on the dashboard. Washed just about every other week, and is clay barred, polished and waxed each year. The paint is excellent. There's a small chip on the rear quarter near the bumper that will need some TLC, and a small door ding or two. Other than that, the body is clean. No rust holes.

The odometer is incorrect, however, the TRUE mileage is 32,578 miles MORE than what is shown. It shows ~89xxx right now, but equates to ~122xxx. When I got the car, I had put a different cluster in that comes with the EVIC display on the left, so the mileage is off.

Check out the pictures, because this is a good-looking car for a great deal. Asking $5700, but I'm willing to negotiate. No trades, please. Please contact me with any questions. My name is Devin, and my number is (586) 291-1736. Call or text, however, text is preferred. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry to see the Caliber go Devin but if I could get a Charger I'd do the same :D
Best of luck!

#7 · (Edited)
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.