Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Headlightbulbs.com Review

6K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Excaliber07 
#1 ·
First off, I am not a paid tester for this company. Secondly, Scott (company owner) is a real stand up guy and stands behind his product 110%. Customer Service is out standing and shipping is always quick. And with a company that is based here in America selling a product that appeals to enthusiasts. With all that said I received a set of H13's in Platinum and H10's in Yellow for my heads and fogs....

Packaging is really solid, each order is hand packed with a receipt.

Ive been running his bulbs for 2 years now and this is the 3rd vehicle in the yard to get them, so you know I stand by the product.

Packaging is similar to what you see at the parts store so nothing really new about that

You can clearly see the color on the bulbs

Factory bulbs and yawn....

Platinum on the right stock on the left...

Even though the bulb is blue the output is a clean white light

and the Fogs, Yellow on the left, stock on the right...

love the output on them and the color... no paint or vinyl just pure light

here you can kind of see the difference in the headlights

both platinums in and looking sharp

and all 4 on...

and ignore my *******/lumberjack hood prop guys... my cali didnt come with a prop rod and im waiting for a lil more expendable income to make a custom strut setup

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good!! I'm partial to yellow fog lights, I have them as well. :smileup:

#6 ·
I bought yellow fog light housings, best purchase I've made for my car.

#11 ·
Glad they're holding up for you. I use Piaa headlights, a bit pricey but they last as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.