Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Let's play with the "new" gallery - PICS WANTED

10K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  vendres91 
#1 · (Edited)
Since our Gallery has been upgraded lately I'd like to see our members (old and new ... Caliber and not) uploading pics of their ride and show them here.

HINT: Remember that to share your pics from the gallery to your post you need to copy and paste the "Medium Image" link you find near your pic.

I'll start! Here is a recent summer shot of my baby :

Who's next ? INCENTIVE: I'll give reps to the first 10 that do it... don't forget I have a HUGE rep power ;) :D

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks bistsr :rep:

I've always liked the look of the Journey... too bad it's called Freemont here now and it has a huge FIAT badge in it!

#5 ·
#9 ·
#12 ·
#15 ·
AWD and Solar yellow!! Pretty rare Caliber right there!! Nice!!

#16 ·
#20 ·
The other day I was driving Ermes Nitro and he was driving my Caliber ...
have you ever notice how nice your car is when someone else drive it and you can see it from outside ? :smileup::D

This one turned out pretty cool imo

#23 ·
That's a beautiful shot Russ ! Thanks for uploading and sharing it :rep:

#26 ·
your picture doesn't show... were you trying to upload it directly from your computer?
Try this: go to the GALLERY --> http://www.caliberforumz.com/PHOTOPOST/index.php
and click Upload Photos (up on the right)
upload your picture to the gallery and then share it here by copying one of the link you find on the side of your pic (best is the "medium image" one)
Please note that if your picture is too big you need to resize it before uploading

Any help you need just ask :)

#29 ·
Great pics BH :rep: You picked up some great locations too !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.