Dodge Caliber Forum banner

CaliMeet2013

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ajmorris1977 
#1 ·
After the good turn out for CaliMeet2011 and CaliMeet2012 I have decided to switch things up a little for CaliMeet2013. It will still be a structured shedule with games, prizes and a pot luck Just in a different location to keep things fresh. We will meet and stay in one place most of the day and then take group pictures together to finish the day off. I have also partnered up with Brooks Performance, a local tuner shop for all cars. We will have access to the dyno and their expert advice, also they have said that there is a road right there they use for a strip and they don't care about noise or tyre smoke (hint hint)

This location is as close to the center of California as you can get, I hope that I can get the northern California/Oregon aswell as the usual suspects from Southern California/Arizona/Navada so we can have a 30+ car meet.

I am also opening this up to the Neon SRT4 drivers so if you know anyone or are a member of another forum prease spread the word.

This will happen on Saturday September 21rd this year at the Location listed below. Its central to all California so I hope to get a large turn out.

Brooks Performance
2502 E Belgravia Ave
Fresno, CA 93706

This is a family event so bring the kids, wife even the dog if you like to and expect to have fun.

I will update this tread with more info over the next few months but please feel free to offer any input for me to concider, also please rsvp as soon as possible so I can get a head count. I will be making some tee shirts to hand out on the day with all our screen names and date printed on so rsvp before August 10th to be sure to get your name on it.

Here is a rough idea of the time line for the day......
12.00-1.00 Arrive and meet/greet (individual Photo)
1.00-2.00 First team game
2.00-3.00 BBQ pot luck
3.00-4-00 Solo Game (caliber teams)
4.00-5.00 Close of day prize giveaway
5.00-6.00 Group Photo Shoot

Hope to see you all there!!!!!!

For those of you that came to CaliMeet2011 and CaliMeet2012 I plan to do this years meet on the same winning format but beware, the games will be switched up so don't run out and start practicing your parking just yet!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.