Dodge Caliber Forum banner

[Download]-Silver Caliber TomTom Icon -- Self Made

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Aleks 
#1 · (Edited)
Hai..

Mods, feel free to move this to wherever you feel, as it doesnt really fit any category that I've found..
But..

I spent the last hour making a Custom Caliber Icon for my TomTom GPS, and I have to say, it has turned out Great, so Im posting it up here for people with TomToms to download and Use. :)

Instructions may vary depending what type of TomTom you have, These are the instructions for the TomTom One, IQ and IQ Routes. Other TomToms that don't follow this particular directory structure are probably modifiable as well, just do a google search for custom TomTom icon how-to's and Im sure you'll find your way. :)
There are 2 versions depending on what color map you use (for visibility) -- one with a white outline, and one with no outline.

If anyone wants their Caliber converted, I will gladly do it, just take a picture of the backside of your vehicle from the top-most position you can reach with your camera, and send me a copy -- I'll add it to the list here.

Instructions:
  • Download the attached BMP file to your computer.
  • Connect your TomTom to your computer via USB.
  • GoTo My Computer and open up the TomToms internal drive (listed as an external drive)
  • Navigate to "art->cars", and paste the BMP file there.
  • Disconnect your TomTom, and goto "Change Preferences->Change Car Symbol"
  • Choose "Caliber.bmp"
  • Profit!

Download at the bottom of this Post.

See less See more
Reactions: LLSJ07
#3 ·
Damn!!! that is awesome!!! :wow: Wish I had that for my Garmin.

#7 ·
This may be of some interest?
http://www.poi-factory.com/node/9738

If I had a Garmin I would play around with this myself to get something to work, but unfortunately I just have my Highly hackable TomTom XL. I miss my Igo8 :(

#8 ·
Cool :smileup: I'll stick this thread

#9 ·
Cheers! :smiley_thumbs_up:

#10 ·
I like to move it.

We need to think about previous stickies - too many repeated lines on next page views.

If stickies can not be limited to first top page view, then we need an alternative way to prioritize or retire older unviewed stickies into a sub-directory.

#11 · (Edited)
I like to move it.
I couldn't think of a better place....guess the interior/video/audio was the best choice :shy: but again too many sticky threads

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.