Dodge Caliber Forum banner

I think I beat my shadow o.0

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  DKazoroski 
#1 ·
Don't know where else to post this, so I thought here would be great.
Just bought my Cali a couple weeks back, and havent really had the chance to open her up on the road.
Well, I got off work early today and as I was driving down some back country roads, I remembered that I wasnt driving my old '94 2.5L 4Cylinder Jeep anymore! So I decided to race my shadow. lol. I came to a stop, gave a couple revs, and gunned the snot out of her for 1/2 mile or so. Think I got to 60 in 3-4 seconds -- and that was with it in automatic! lol. I switched to auto stick and did the same. The results werent as impressive compared to automatic (chalked up to me just not knowing my engine yet), but all in all, for a 4 banger.... Holy s#$% this cars got some _Balls_!
I left my shadow in the dust today. ;)

<3 My Caliber. <3 it gooood. :smileup:

#4 ·
I'll have to actually clock it next time. It felt like 3-4 sec, but that could have been the excitement factor. I'd guess it was closer to 6 sec.
And yes, I have the 2.4L.

#5 ·
Our AWD Calibers are rated for around 10 seconds 0-60. I had a CAI and a Magnaflow exhaust, still around 10 seconds......LOL!

#6 ·
Hahaha. Could be a case of the gitty's then. lol. I'll actually clock it next time. :)

#7 ·
lol I feel like a dork. You're right. I clocked myself at 9.1sec. :Racing:

#10 ·
android app? If so, pass it along. I could use some accuracy Im assuming. Would be more accurate if I had someone else in the car starting and stopping as well.

#11 ·
It's called torque, but I have a bluetooth adapter that connects to my OBII port. Checks and clears engine codes and has other diagnostics.

#12 ·
omg. Im drooling. bt adapter must be the next thing I mod.......

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.