Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Can we fill this parking lot?! Sussex, Nj

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  LYC79 
#1 ·
hey all this is my first thread ever on the forums and may i just say this community is great!! For all locals in the northern nj area or tri-state (pa,ny,nj) there is going to be a pretty decently large meet for all car types but i never see more calibers at these meets i go to so BRING OUT THE CALIBERS!! doesnt matter what you have done or what car or bike you have or even if you are just interested in cars come!! This is the facebook link it should direct you shoukd the page https://www.facebook.com/events/161093697353641/ if it didnt work it is located at laser one laser tag on may 25th in sussex nj not hard to find its on rt 23 north. Local state police know about the meet and gave it the ok they are pretty nice about it. Check it out bring any friends with cars. Pm me for more info would love to give you the invite formally on facebook so dont be shy to send me pms. The more the better.

#2 ·
Hi and welcome. I moved your thread to a more appropriated area. BTW I hope you didn't join us just to advertize that meeting... please tell us something about you and your Caliber in the newbie checkin ;)

#3 ·
no i actually didnt join for that reason i officially became a member like a week ago but ive always used this site for installation ideas and ive come a pretty far way on my car just like all the others on this site. also where did the thread get moved to? (im new to this site)

#4 ·
no problem :) I moved it to this sub-forum called " Dodge Caliber Regional and International Forums" in the North East area that is the best place to discuss about local meeting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.