Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Newbie in Calgary

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  dk1677 
#1 ·
Hey guys newbie in Calgary here, wondering if there is any other Caliber guys from Calgary. Would like too find some places in Calgary to fix up my car performance as well as exterior & interior. I have had no luck probably looking in the wrong place. I want to start with my suspension. Any clues or tips would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
Hey Blue Lightning,

Nice to see a fellow Calgarian on here too. There isn't too much I have found in Calgary for Caliber specific performance or specializing specifically on interior mods, etc. A lot of the mods I've done to my car has been just from seeing things I like in other types of cars and finding ways to retrofit them into my car. Some things I like to do includes LED light mods, stereo upgrades, Mopar option installation, etc. My car is nowhere near as close to what it was stock back about 3 and a half years ago when it was new. There is a place just outside of Calgary that does tuning and stuff, mostly on Import cars, however I can't see them saying no to doing stuff on a Caliber.

#3 ·
hey guys sometime we will have to meet up, if there is something you want looking into to let me know cuz i modify cars on the side, i only bought my car in may and am already partially done the outside. just need a body kit now lol and i now have a sponsor for sound systems, i can get everything at cost. anyways i will be coming over to alberta for xmas if you guys wanna meet up or youll have to come over to vancouver island lol. anyways ttyl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.