Dodge Caliber Forum banner

It's the little things!!

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ferg1978 
#1 ·
So my sister in law wrote off her sebring a couple weeks ago ( she is ok but the car is done). Her dad goes out and buys here a car to replace it. She liked mine so that is what she asked for. So I go over and see it and she loves it. It is an 07 sxt 2.0 sunburst orange. She says everything is good but she thinks she is still scared for the accident cause she is having trouble saying in the lanes when cars go buy and she is worried. I tell her she has nothing to be scared of cause the accident was not her fault and there was nothing she could do( car hit her from behind on the off ramp and she went through the guard rail into a ditch). So I am looking at the car and poking around and I notice the rear wheel on the driver side looks like it is pointing out like if you had the front wheels turned slightly. I show her this and she says she will take it to the dealer she bought it from and get it checked. Turns out they had done some work on it a couple days before she bought it and they never did an alignment on the car. She told me this and I got pissed. The dealer always wants to do the alignment when you bring it in for work but they do it and don't bother with it!! WTF! So I told her to tell the dealer she will not be going back there and to get someone ealse to do the work on the car when she needs it.

#4 ·
I wish I did have someone to send her to. Until the cali came along I was always a do it yourself person. My father-in-law know a couple guys near them so she should be able to get good service pretty easy. Hell if I had the time and the space I could prob do a lot of stuff for her but I have neither right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.