Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Photoshop Request

6K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Stillframe 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I suck with photo shop programs I need assistance.

I need someone to do a nice little sig banner and incorporate a few logos and username in the middle, sideways, what ever as long as it looks good. I think some kind of graffiti type sig banner or a cartoonized banner would be pretty cool. I took the liberty of getting rid of the trademark logos and cropped the images to help whoever takes on the task. Thats about the extent of my amazing photochopping skills.

So whos up for the task?

Here are the images I need:

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Awesome thanks. Im an idiot. I forgot to get the Image Dynamics logo too.

Can you re-edit the first one in the same size as its posted?

Do you have the photoshop files for the first one you did up top?

#10 ·
looks good bro:smileup::smileup:

#12 ·
Heres another one I did.

I had to do two layers with Graffonti. One as the gradient fill format and the other with the drop shadow 3d. The fill format is the interior gray color and the drop shadow 3d was placed over the top and rotated and moved until it lined up.

#13 ·
i like the one your did at 1st

#14 ·
Do you still have the PSP files for these? I had them but lost them. I have to swap the ID logo out for Audiomobile now. Ive done all the editing on the Audiomobile logo to get it where I need to, I just need the files to insert it.

#16 ·
thats nice!
:smileup:

#21 ·
Still wont work for me. Maybe my GIMP install is fubar. Here is the Audiomobile logo I had to do up. The edges are dirty, but Perhaps you can insert it, convert to png, and upload the png for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.