Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Vero Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Vero Beach, FL

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  David Young 
#1 ·
:smileup: They are a great group of people! I was in and out of the dealership within 2.5 hrs. There was no pressure from the salesman, there were no "let me check with my sales manager" tactics, there was no bickering about the down payment.
It was a nice, easy no BS deal. They even took me around the dealership and introduced me to the folks in parts, service and the cashiers.

I bought the car on a Tuesday night, so they had me bring the car back the following Saturday morning and they detailed the car for me and filled it with gas.
Then the Salesman that sold my car to me and another salesman took the time to help me program the uconnect with my cell phone and they also helped me out with the Sirius radio. I would send anyone to them that wants to purchase a car.

This was not the first time we have purchased a vehicle from them, and the first purchase was just as pleasant as this time.

They are a really great group of people. They were so good to me that when I took the car in to be detailed, I made sure I had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for them! :)

Cat

See less See more
#2 ·
That's great to hear that there's still a Dodge dealer that provides great customer service. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy even a spark plug from the dealership I got mine from. They suck!!

#3 ·
Glad to hear you had a good experience. My dealer was Doug Marine Motors in Washington C.H., Ohio. I had an easy buy as well. No pressure, laid back, complete with a tour and greetings from every employee we met along the way. We were in and out quick and when we went for the pickup, everything was done and the car was washed, filled up, tagged, and waiting in front of the door for us. The only complaint is when I took it in for the complimentary first oil change, they dumped oil down the side of the engine and didn't bother to clean things up.:shakehead: I would recommend them for a purchase without hesitation. The saleslady even sent us a nice potted plant and card about a month after the sale wishing us well. :smileup:

#4 ·
Everytime i hear or read Vero Beach, FL.................. i almost have a heart attack or a stroke.................My last 'Ex-wife' was born and raised there LOL!!!

#6 ·
I understand you too. I have 3 Ex-Wives and a lot of Ex-Girlfriends so i feel 'very uneasy' everywhere i go LOL!!! I found someone who understands me (i have to have a lot of space), she was given 3 to 4 months to live, last week. Just my luck.............

I visited Vero Beach a few years ago. It really is a nice place and had a fun time there.

#8 ·
Thanks Cat.
The Doctors just changed her time to live to 3 to 4 'weeks'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.