Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Amps and CD players HELP

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Maselink 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any really great sales or deals on a good CD players and Amp (around 1,000watts)

i got two 12's or 10's (two sets) don't know which i want to put in yet but still need a good amp and CD player

thanks!:Hey:

#4 ·
Anyone know of any really great sales or deals on a good CD players and Amp (around 1,000watts)

i got two 12's or 10's (two sets) don't know which i want to put in yet but still need a good amp and CD player

thanks!:Hey:
Hey Mase.

Since you're in NOVA, if you want to get rid off the extra set of speakers let me know. I might be willing to take them off your hands. Although I have no experience in wiring them in, maybe you could help me with that. I'll want to wait a bit as I am working on a deal for an SRT4.

#5 ·
ah sorry yo my lil broski is getting the other set once i make up my mind he is 16 and just got an old Cavalier Z24. (first car) sorry man but if i see a deal with any of the squids or Marines i work around i'll let you know. thats the only reason i have two sets my boy was moving and sold me his 10s for 100 bucks (in box) hahah

#6 ·
ah sorry yo my lil broski is getting the other set once i make up my mind he is 16 and just got an old Cavalier Z24. (first car) sorry man but if i see a deal with any of the squids or Marines i work around i'll let you know. thats the only reason i have two sets my boy was moving and sold me his 10s for 100 bucks (in box) hahah
I totally undersrtand. We need to schedule our photo shoot soon too. I leave for some business travel on August 28th.

#7 ·
yea mos def actually how bout we try and do something like the 27th... cause i go on leave from 19th - 26th to KY i'll return on the 26th earlier then later... get my car done up (or attempt to get it cleaned up) and then meet up on the 27th... this is all tentative... send me a PM with your digits and i'll tex you so we can keep each other upto date... how sick would like the Captial region be for a photo shoot hahahah we'll have to brain storm some good places... where i work is a nice like industrial back drop... The Historic Navy Yard... but we'll talk about it

#8 ·
re:amps

if you like Phoenix Gold check these out Xenon 200.2 for 109$
http://cgi.ebay.com/Phoenix-Gold-Xe...iers?hash=item3a5209e382&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
I have 1 200.4 I paid 499$ and a 600.1 I paid 399$ so this is a good deal
I am pleased w/ the sound quality but the x600.1 I have went into protection mode after 2 years of use had to send for repair

crutchfield has Clarion amps 1500watts mono for 199$ I have never owned a Clarion anything but it seems like a good deal
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_020DPX1155/Clarion-DPX11551.html?tp=115

good luck w/ your system - put up pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.