Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Rain-X lattitude and Weatherbeater wiper blades.

20K views 70 replies 19 participants last post by  Aleks 
#1 ·
I just replaced my wipers to the Rain-X Lattitude, 17" and 24" for the front, and a 12" Weatherbeater for the rear.......Yes, a 12" wiper will fit, at least this one did, it comes pretty close to the rear spoiler, but makes it fine.:smileup: What a difference a good wiper can make. I was using Bosch Icons before, no complaints. The rear wiper that I was using before was an Exact fit Teflon blade, it was less than a year old, and it was horrible how much it chattered. With the new blade, it is a smooth as a babies bum!! I highly reccomend using these wiper blades.

http://www.rainx.com/Products/Wiper_Blades/Latitude.aspx

#50 ·
Rear 12", front 24" & 17"

Original rear was 11" but 12" fits easily.

Replacement of blades is a snap-on.

Reversing the spoiler direction on flat blades is straightforward once you figure it out.

I could not get a cheap 17" so modded an 18" with a half inch snip - it did not even need to be that much.

Using a 16" instead would give a 1 3/4" smaller sweep, can't recommend that?

#52 ·
Time to update the rear, the design is improve.

Mopar Blue and dual action spoiler so no need to reverse the profile.

replacing

Same 12" clearance for maximum visibility

#55 ·
#54 ·
Yeah of course. Unbranded. Nicely boxed with no reference so must be from China.
12" Flats are rarely stocked in stores.

#57 ·
Bulk buys have been slow here. Won't affect price on these much.
A set of three would be $12 a blade, plus shipping - we can still do surface about $10 (air is more).

#59 ·
OK got the message. Are you collecting in Leipzig ?

I'll see if any others want to place orders before sending out quotations.

#61 · (Edited)
Improved Rear Wiper performance

Think the rear wiper does not work ?
Area cleared not large enough to be useful ?
Too noisy, chatters, streaks.

These new two way flat blade spoilers work better than others I have tried.
The previous flat blades had exposed metal and went rusty, the rubber hardened.

THE GROUP BUY IS ON.

#62 ·
The GROUP BUY Blades are here, just sorting out the labels and customs forms.

Should make it to the Post Office before close today.

Note to others :

The large 24" Black blade will not be discounted so much, in future $20

All other colors and sizes $12

#63 ·
All the Flat Wiper blade orders have gone out (Airmail). You should get them by next week.

Future orders for sets at $10 shipping is for Surface (by ship) delivery.
Takes a month but makes no difference if you are buying a spare.
If you are not planning ahead then Air Freight for a set is an extra $10.

#65 ·
Good to hear. They arrived in the US also in the same time it took to cross the North Sea.
Use mine everyday in this climate, they are the best ones yet tried on the Cali.

#69 ·
Bulk buys have been slow here. Won't affect price on these much.
A set of three would be $12 a blade, plus shipping - we can still do surface about $10 (air is more).
No worries, still got some sets.

#70 ·
12" Rear Wiper Blade replacement

The 12" AeroBlades are harder to find this year. If your mounting is good then refills are available just cut in half - $7 Amazon. You'll need pincers to open them - YouTube demos https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aeroblade+refill

Prime / Next Day people Amazon $10ea 'METO T6 Silicone Windshield Wiper Blades, 12 inches, One Year Warranty'

Spares box/shelf people like me $2.80 sale (US $3.30 msrp) Universal U type Soft Frameless Bracketless Rubber Car Windshield Wiper Blade 12
need to order ahead as surface post from CN takes 60 days.
Stores BOZXRX Store ; GSPSCN Official Store 'Universal U-type Soft Frameless Wiper Blade 12" '

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.