Dodge Caliber Forum banner

CSRT4 vs NSRT4

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  GR8GAME 
#1 ·
I was cruising down 70W in MO, I was on my way to pick up my fiance from work. All the cars are dirty right now due to all the salt on the roads and no one wanting to wash their cars. I was cruising in the POV lane( B.K.A. "fast lane") when I noticed a black looking neon up ahead as I get closer I noticed no badges and it looked like the NSRT4. Upon closer inspection ureka its the NSRT4 with blacked out headlights and debagged. I dont think he knew what was coming up behind him... lol.. So I pull up next to him we are cruising at about 75ish already breaking the speed limit of 55mph. As I pull up to him I let the BOV go off so he knows whats next to him. Traffic at this point was kinda bad, the GUY in the NSRT4 must have been watching you tube videos and wants to start honking three times. I look ahead of me and I just shake my head there is no way we are going anywhere with that traffic. Then I started to slow down and let the traffic ahead get some space. Slowing down and cruising I see ample amount of stretch to go for it. I give the driver the head nod he starts the honks.. 1..2...3(2nd gear pull). Upon the third honk I jam the gas pedal and we are off, he has me by about half a car till third and then I leave him I start to slow down because we are approaching traffic. He catches up and I gave him the :smileup:. He then decided to do a little traffic surfing and weave in and out of lanes so I play along and with one sweet move get the lead and keep till he exits then I slow back down and cruise till my exit. It was a lot of fun. Fiance is always wondering why I always find someone to mess with when she is not in the car lol. Stay safe and enjoy boost

See less See more
#3 ·
sounds like a good day. man i've had a lot of guys look twice at my car thinking its an SRT4, (debadged, blacked out, sweet racing rims) but its only an SXT, haha. One guy was reving next to me, at a light, and I had all my windows up (limo tint), so i roll them down, and i yell out "It's not a SRT4, but it looks HOTTTT!!! don't it?" haha...

#4 ·
Great read of your race with the NSRT4, I've personally had some fun with them down near my way. Also toeknee0506
"It's not a SRT4, but it looks HOTTTT!!! don't it?"
funny stuff lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.