Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Dodge Caliber Meet and Greet in January 0909

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  08RTPA 
#1 ·
Come one come all to ring in the new year with a meet and greet i Pennsylvania i know alot of us hail from somewhere around there so come support the cause and meet new people.I know i have tried to organize this before but nobody ever participates. This is a shame because i know it would be a great time and the scenic drives in PA in the winter can be spectacular...The meet and greet would include a scenic driving tour and culminate with a great dinner. Lets SEE SOME INTREST!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

#3 ·
I'd be up for it, but at the moment my Caliber is not running good. The engine light came on friday night after I was pushing her a little hard on the highway. I hope to get it fixed ASAP.:smileup:

#4 ·
Meet and greet

Yeah we really need to get this going im sure your cally will be ok by then.Im gonna need your help excaliber...to get this going...you've got more pull around here than me lets get it started... what dates are good for you i was lookin at like sometime between the 13th and the 20th of january the meeting place can be up to you and the other members.:smileup:

#5 ·
... what dates are good for you i was lookin at like sometime between the 13th and the 20th of january the meeting place can be up to you and the other members.:smileup:
At the moment, I have nothing planned for those dates, so it doesn't matter to me. I'm not too familiar with any locations in PA, so that may be up to all of you that live there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.