Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Caliber Referral Slip

14K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  Excaliber07 
#1 ·
hey peeps, this is what we use over on the nitro-z when we see one. so print these out put your name on them, place them in the glove box and when you see one parked somewhere leave it on the windshield.

they will come here, register and hopefully becove a valuable member of the Calibration!!!

#2 ·
That would be great!!! We could just print it out on our own computers.

#3 ·
Hey David, quit kissing up. You know she lives in Texas, right? LMAO That is a good idea, though. I invited an R/T owner to the forum right after I bought mine, but he hasn't even checked it out yet. I just hope he doesn't wait until he has a problem with his to join up.

#5 ·
Actually, I think that idea was started here. I came up with a business card to put on peoples' Calibers, then Glenn made one up too. It was in a staff thread from over a year ago. We attached our cards to the thread for any staff to use.

#7 ·
Actually, I think that idea was started here. I came up with a business card to put on peoples' Calibers, then Glenn made one up too. It was in a staff thread from over a year ago. We attached our cards to the thread for any staff to use.
but non-staffers need to leave referrals too right?

#12 · (Edited)
Yup!! me and Brad came up with some business cards. I used both designs to make a double sided card. The word template I used is for the 8371 avery card, but it works for the double sided 8871 cards that I'm using. I use a hot laminator and business card laminates to seal the deal.....LOL!!

I had to remove 2 of the last cards on the second attachment, it was too big of a file, but you can copy and re-paste from the above cards. If anyone uses these documents, you can edit them accordingly to your own use in Microsoft Word.;)

#14 ·
hey EX....those are great!!!

#15 ·
Thanks Meangirl!! Too bad they don't work very well. I haven't had one bite from putting them on any Calibers, but I'll keep trying.

#18 ·
lol....wow, I have only been hanging out w/ you guys for a few days and already ya'll are thinking like me! not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing....lol

Reactions: 99GAZI
#25 ·
ya'll want me to change it so the blonde moments will stop....lol

#27 ·
I know the sig line is "no intense offended" but as an amputee (as in missing 1 leg) I take falling down the stairs rather seriously. Seems like an odd sig line to me.

I guess I'll just limit my posts to specific Caliber queries.
it is just a reflection of me being a meangirl, did not mean to offend, I will change it to somethng else mean....btw, it says "pushed" not "falling"

#31 ·
So these referrals are for recruiting neighbors and such to register here?

99GAZI you seem to be using this for 13 so far.

Just wondering if this idea is being pursued and what the scoring represents.

Reactions: adio1010
#30 ·
Yeah, lighten up man. I'm not offended by RavenGhostwolf's signature and I've had two brain surgeries. I think I have some major brain farts quite often now, but have to agree with what he says. Hell, my last IQ test 18 months ago had me down to `129. I tested at 142 before the surgeries, but for someone who was supposed to die or be a vegetable, I'll take it.

#35 ·
There is no badge for that, and I don't think there ever will be. There is no contest for this as of right now, and besides, who can catch up to 99GAZI? I don't know how he has so many referrals.:worshippy:

#34 ·
I've got several copies in my glove box. I've given out two, but none of them have joined. I talk to people on youtube about Calibers and got one person from there to join us.

#36 ·
Bump, for those wanting to help, and thanks Aleks for the find!

#40 ·
Let us know which one you are using, and if they get anyone to join. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.