Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Do we have the "Lane Change" feature.

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Prop1 
#1 ·
Sorry if I already posted this, but I can't find it if I did. I'm taking the car in on Fri to get the hood dent taken out and I want them to look at the blinkers too. In my other vehicles, you could momentarily press up or down on the stalk and it would blink 3 times. My SRT won't and I want to know if anyone else's does. Also, the left blinker rarely cancels itself.

#5 ·
lane change

Prop 1 is quite correct (REP) Handbook States ( Its a Great Idea to read your owner handbook ) You can signal a lane change my moving the lever partially up or down, without moving beyond the detent!!!!:Racing:

#6 ·
So thats what that is for Pete, thanks for reading that part of the hand book i didnt..:D

#8 ·
I was looking for this thread before I started a new one concerning it. I know we have some Chrysler service techs on the forum. My Charger has the "Lane change" feature where it blinks 3 times without having to hold the stalk. My question is, is this a specific module that the Charger and other models have that can be fitted into the Caliber? My Charger is a company fleet car, so I can't go disassembling it, got to turn it back in in one piece.

#9 ·
I suspect like everything else on the car, it's would have to be software controlled. If it's not a normal feature, the chance of a dealer having the knowledge to do it is slim and none. Most can barely apply a simple reflash of the PCM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.