Dodge Caliber Forum banner

TX Cali Owners

10K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  dralphc 
#1 ·
Texas Check In.

I have seen a lot around the Dallas, Plano, Frisco area and there are 3 or 4, including a matching white one, that go to school at the Spring Creek CCCCD Campus.

#27 ·
if we could get enough interrest in a meet and greet in the Texas area for calibers it would be nice.. pick a weekend in the cooler months and in an area with things to do for the whole family ( not real expensive ).. the problem is TEXAS is HUGE) and some of us would have to drive for 8 hours just to get in the middle of the state.. so it would have to be a place with a point of interest and cheap motel rates for those who come early... or whatever we would like to do as a group.. if someone has some skills to organize and make a plan it would be great..

#28 · (Edited)
I have a simple plan for a Meet N Greet... has anyone ever been to Glenrose TX...Dinosaur Valley State park? it has real dinosaur tracks large life size dinosaur statues.. would be a great place to meet and photo ops. picnic. and could be done on a saturday if enough are interested.. we can pick a date I work every other Saturday /Weekend..so it's a easy pick on dates ..a 50/50 chance I can go...they have camping there .. or we can find a cheap motel for those who don't like to camp. we could have a meet and great on a friday night..a cruise to the dino park on saturday..a picnic ( would have to reserve a spot for that).. even if it is a small group it's still fun and interesting just to get out and drive the caliber relax for the weekend.. it's not a car show...but we can show off our cars.. it's a no pressure thing..you can go meet other caliber peeps visit a state park ..picnic and take pics...stay and have fun another night and drive home sunday we pick a weekend
and just have fun..some of us can go I'm sure..what do ya'all think???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.